Tuesday, January 23, 2018
1st Presentation 2 PM
2nd Presentation 5 PM
Safety Harbor Public Library
101 Second Street North
Safety Harbor, FL
Did you know we hear with our brain, not our ears? Learn how brain training can restore hearing and reduce your risk of dementia and serious falls.
Don’t Miss Out – Get Informed!
1. Learn about the latest technologies & devices
2. How to find the right hearing device &
hearing care professional for your needs
3. Wireless accessories for noisy situations
4. Assistive listening devices for phone, TV,
restaurants and much more
5. Free captioned and amplified phones
6. New technologies for easy hearing at the
movies, theatres, houses of worship
7. Hearing apps for your mobile phone
8. Auditory listening exercises that retrain
your brain to hear
9. Local groups that offer education, guidance,
social and financial support
10. Learn how to try what we discuss for free
at the Healthy Hearing Expo, Tampa Bay’s
largest hearing health fair, on Feb. 3!
The HLAA Gulf Coast Chapter is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit providing people with hearing loss the information, education and the support they need to self-advocate for their needs and lead a more active lifestyle.